You have taken the challenging first step. You have decided to make the life-changing phone call to begin detox. Once you’re here, the admission process follows these simple steps:
- You will enter the building and be welcomed by our staff. You will enter through a private entrance and take a private elevator to the floor.
- You will receive a comprehensive health assessment, which may include a chest x-ray, blood and urine tests, an EKG and any other tests deemed appropriate by your treating physician. These tests provide our physicians with a baseline health evaluation that will help determine your individual treatment plan.
- The Palms’ staff will help you feel at home, getting you settled in to your room, easing your anxieties, helping you with meal selections and beginning your treatment.
- Your treating physician will determine your length of stay based on the progress you have made during treatment and individual factors. Most detox patients stay at The Palms for 3 to 7 days. Treatment length is based on the type of substance you are detoxing from, length of abuse and the amount of substance you have been using.
- The Palms caters to a clientele seeking a program with customized treatment plans and personal attention in a luxurious, discreet and private setting. As such, we are not able to accept insurance. Please contact us at 561.650.6339.
Post Detox Planning
While choosing to detox is an important step toward recovery, it is only the first step. In order to stay sober and move forward with your life in a positive manner, it is suggested that our patients seek the option of some type of transitional therapy.
At The Palms, our doctors are here to help you move forward in your sobriety. We will help you find a program that is best suited to your individual situation.
Founded in 1920, Palm Beach Health Network in Palm Beach County, Florida is a 333-bed provider of medical, surgical, oncology, orthopedic, cardiac, obstetrics, outpatient and emergency services. Our healthcare professionals are dedicated to providing high quality, sophisticated healthcare in a compassionate setting.